Tuesday, March 6, 2012

L.A. Animation Festival

My good buddy John Andrews was one of my earliest supporters. When I started selling my shorts to MTV, he was always on my side. These days, he runs the L.A. Animation Festival, and this year they're honoring yours truly! So I'll be out there in the mecca of animation from March 9 - 13.

I'll be showing Alexia Anastasio's documentary on my life and career called "Adventures in Plymptoons". It will be shown Sat., March 10th at 7:30 (tickets and info available here)

Then on Sunday night, I'll be presenting the 20th Anniversary of my landmark feature film, "The Tune" -- March 11th at 8:00 pm (tickets and info available here)

As usual, everyone who comes to my screening gets a free, on-the-spot sketch!

I'm also delighted to share the event with Brad Bird and his screening of the fantastic "Iron Giant". Also scheduled to show is Trey Parker and Matt Stone's hilarious "Team America", plus a screening of MTV's Liquid Television.

So if you're in the LA area next week, please stop by and say hello, and come to the animation parties!

http://blog.laafest.com/


See you there,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment