Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Adventures in Plymptoons in Portland!


I have more good news -- "Adventures in Plymptoons", the revelatory documentary by Alexia Anastasio about my life and career, is finally opening in my hometown of Portland, Oregon. And I'm flying out there to make a special appearance.

For all you people who live in the northwest area, please come and say hello! It's Saturday, May 19th at the famed Mission Theater:

1624 N.W. Glisan St.
Portland, Oregon 97209
503-223-4527
between NW 16th and NW 17th

I'll be signing my new book from Focal Press, "Make Toons That Sell Without Selling Out" and my brand new deluxe DVD of "The Flying House".

I'm also planning to show my new TV Pilot, "Tiffany the Whale".

So please tell your friends and bring your folks to the Mission Theater for "Adventures in Plymptoons" Plus, everyone who comes gets a free Bill Plympton drawing. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment