Friday, April 26, 2013



Employee of the Month


As a prelude to publicity for my up coming feature "Cheatin" I've started doing interviews.

Next Thursday, May 2nd, 9:30 pm, I'll make an appearance on "Employee of the Month" at the famous Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre on 307 W 26th st. in Chelsea.

The beautiful and gracious host Catie Lazarus has had some very famous guests in the past so I feel very honored to be among some of the funniest people in the business.

I'll be showing clips from my film plus talking about my new book "Make Toons That Sell Without Selling Out" from Focal Press. Also I may be doing a live drawing onstage.

Tickets are cheap- $5 and still available so order your tickets now!  Reserve here: www.ucbtheater.com

If you can't get to the Theatre you can also hear the interview on a podcast on itunes, so please check out "Employee of the Month".

-Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment