Friday, May 2, 2014

Footprints

Now that "CHEATIN'" is done, and doing very well in France, I've moved on to some new projects, like "Hitler's Folly" and "Revengeance".  But in-between, I have time to create a new short film called "Footprints".  I love the concept (story) so I want to make the animation very cool - I'm drawing with a ballpoint pen and it looks great!

Unlike Disney or Pixar, I don't hide my new projects or keep the process super secret, I want to share my projects with my fans and animation students -

So, I'm going to do something I've never done before - I'm going to show my rough storyboards, and then after I exhibit those I will show you the finished storyboards, so you can see the way I create.

So here's the first part of the preliminary storyboard - enjoy!

--Bill


No comments:

Post a Comment