Wednesday, January 31, 2018

The Big Show !!!

Boy, have I got hot news for you!  As you may know, for the last 8 months, I've been working night and day on an epic set of music videos for blues rock phenom Jackie Greene.  Well, it's finally finished and we've scheduled a world premiere at the great SVA Theater on 23rd St. & 8th Ave. in Manhattan. 

But even cooler than that, I'm going to make it a music video extravaganza. 

As most of you probably are aware, I got my start doing animated music videos and interstitials (aka station ID's) for MTV back in the early years.  So, I've decided to show some of my early music videos as a warm-up for the world premiere of Jackie Greene's "Modern Lives". 

I'll be showing my work on Madonna's "Who's That Girl?" Also a very strange video for Parson Brown, called "Mexican Standoff", and of course, a video for "Weird Al" Yankovic called "TMZ".  Then there's my classic Kanye West video, "Heard 'em Say".  I'll be talking about my experiences working for MTV and making these music videos - how I got the jobs and how they work. 

Then I'll introduce the great Jackie Greene and we'll talk about working together on this epic featurette, "Modern Lives".  All this before the world premiere of this fantastic film - and to top it all off, we'll have the pleasure of hearing Jackie perform one of his songs LIVE and in person.

OK, if that's not enough to explode your head, how about this - it's all FREE!!!

Yes, thanks to the nice people at the School of Visual Arts, like Adam Natale and Reeves Lehman, we're able to put on this fantastic show without charging admission.  So please, tell all your friends, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.  March 28, 7 pm at the SVA Theater, 333 West 23rd St., NYC.

You'll soon be hearing these awesome songs all over the net and on the Grammys, but here's your chance to hear (and see) them first!  See you there!

Bill P.

No comments:

Post a Comment